Thread: I had a dream

I had a dream

I had a dream last nite that I had a very important package to ship. I walked into the ups store with it and went up to the counter and waited a few seconds. A man came from the back room and asked me "can I help you?". I recognized the voice and when I looked at him, I just stared.............It was Rod Serling.Name:  th.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  17.2 KB
    I live my life one target at a time
    since '68

You should have asked him for that detector that only found gold and silver at incredible depths that you were waiting on. I used to love the Twilight Zone marathons
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

I met him once a long time ago in Fays Drug store in Baldwinsville N.Y. He had a camp at Cross Lake and stopped to buy some supplies. Got his autograph.

That was one of my favorites when I was a kid. Rod died at the young age of 50, just had to check when reading this thread.

My mind is in "The Twilight Zone" most of the time. I can relate to your dream.
    I've traveled a long way, and many of the roads weren't paved.

Oh yeah... absolutely love The Twilight Zone & dreams too! Years ago, before metal detecting days, I dreamed I was digging up literally thousands of coins around the front porch stairwell of an old house... maybe it was premonition?

dream

well speaking of packages jeff that coil you sent me has found my brothers tiny gold post tooth, twice in the last 3 months. it never comes off the idx-pro. My brother is now thanking you.
    If it wasn't for flashbacks, i would have no memory at all

Quote Originally Posted by BOWSER View Post
    well speaking of packages jeff that coil you sent me has found my brothers tiny gold post tooth, twice in the last 3 months. it never comes off the idx-pro. My brother is now thanking you.
    Jim, tell your brother he is welcome, hope you are getting out and doing some detectin'. Since my last move to (Chico, Ca) I have found some very interesting places to hunt. I know there are quite a few detectorists around here, but you would'nt know it by the coins and relics I have found.
    I live my life one target at a time
    since '68