Well I had seen it talked about... So I said wth..
I had only used my Pro Pointer a few times and was already seeing some scrapes on my new $120.00 magic wand. I have also seen people talking about how they have worn out more than one pointer due to this very thing and I wanted to prevent that from happening. I was also concerned about leaving my pointer somewhere or accidentally dropping it and not being able to find it so when I heard people talking about plasti dipping it, that seemed to solve a lot of problems. I was concerned about it looking like a pinterest project gone wrong or the plasti dip not coming off easily but I gave it a go and I am quite pleased how it came out. Actually surprised.. it came out much better than I thought. I just masked it off sprayed 5 coats (30 min dry time in between) then dressed it up with a razor blade after I finished. Couldn't be any easier. I would recommend it to anyone. This will definitely protect it from abrasion and lengthen the life of the pointer also the plast dip peels of cleanly when you need it to and if you don't like blaze orange it comes in just about any color. Hope this helps anyone thinking about doing it and is apprehensive like I was.
Name:  PPT1.jpg
Views: 809
Size:  78.9 KB Name:  pp2.jpg
Views: 720
Size:  77.8 KB