Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tesoro Silver UMax Giveaway/Contest - Sponsored by JMT Metal Detectors

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Hey Angie, when is it that the week end is over in Kentucky? >>>Running for cover<<<
    You know what Tom? Right now I am dealing with my daughter being in the ER all last night until about two hours ago and I didn't have time to be here. I will do so just as soon as I can. I apologize for being late.
    Minelab E-Trac/Sun Ray X-1 -- Minelab Sovereign GT/Sun Ray S-1 -- White's v3i/Sun Ray DX-1
    Fisher CZ3D -- Tesoro Tiger Shark -- Garrett ACE 250

Hey Angie. I hope that your daughter is okay. Please keep us posted about her progress. Keeping you in our Prayers since it has been a pretty trying year for you and your family. Best Wishes.

Ron
    Whites VX3 with Sunray Probe, 10x12 SEF, 8x6 SEF, 10dd, 6x10Eclipse, 4x6 Eclipse, Lesche digger and Garrett Pro Pointer.

Quote Originally Posted by Epi-hunter View Post
    You know what Tom? Right now I am dealing with my daughter being in the ER all last night until about two hours ago and I didn't have time to be here. I will do so just as soon as I can. I apologize for being late.
    Angie so sorry to hear that, I hope you realize that there was no way I could have known that you were in the ER with your daughter. What I said was NOT in anger, I was merely trying to get a rise out of you! Sincere wishes that both you and your daughter are okay.. ~~{~~{@
    Tom
    Oldest Pull Tab Found, Mid 1963!
    Coin Master-4D, Coin Master-GT, Spectra-V3i.
    Most reliable and accurate metal detector ever made: A Magnet...
    There is a tool for almost anything, however no one tool works for everything!

Sorry guys.... I didn't mean to take my stress out on you It was a rough week and weekend.

Still discussing this with the rest of the staff... will post soon.
    Minelab E-Trac/Sun Ray X-1 -- Minelab Sovereign GT/Sun Ray S-1 -- White's v3i/Sun Ray DX-1

Prayers to you & your family, Gob bless and hope she is better soon. Thanks for sponsoring this contest and your sponsorship!
    Eurotek Pro, Tesoro El Dorado
    best find: 1881 $5.00 gold coin
    oldest find: 1864 Indian head penny
    garrett pro pointer

Thanks so much! Things are better now. I want to make it clear that none of this was sponsored by me... this prize was donated by JMT Metal Detectors.

Quote Originally Posted by Epi-hunter View Post
    Thanks so much! Things are better now.
    this prize was donated by JMT Metal Detectors.
    Glad to hear things are better.
    Being new to forum I was unaware John was part too so i guess he will see a thanks for his donation... too bad I'm not in the running yet tho. Maybe this NE weather could stay stable I could get out for better finds. Lol

THE CONTEST HAS STARTED. Check and post on the link below to enter. Good luck everyone

http://www.americandetectorist.com/f...way-Starts-NOW!!!
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold