Thread: Thanks Dan

Thanks Dan

Just wanted to say thanks to Dan for having me along today, checking out some fields and cellar holes. It was nice seeing coinut/George again and a pleasure meeting OS Drew. Great group of guys. I hope you and George got some coins, Dan!

Ray , I wish I was a bit closer when I got the text message about you leaving I was in a field about a 1/4 mile away .I had hoped there was a cellar holes associated with them fields (there was) but the Railroad had removed the actual home site location in its construction . I hope you do well up in New Hampshire and have safe travels back to Virginia and hope to see you back up this way soon Ray.

Hey thanks for the parting gifts by the way , very cool
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

I hope you have a nice end of your vacation Ray, it was a pleasure. See you next year!
    On Instagram- oxshoedrew

It is always good when guys get together and have fun...and even find some stuff!
    Psalms 24:1 ¶ The earth is the LORD'S, and all it contains...But God shares with us who search!
    Member Dayton Diggers CTX 3030- Minelab E-Trac

click here to view my finds album

Thanks guys,
    There's a lot of good people up here. Nothing against Va. but it really is different up here. We're leaving Sunday, but hope to get a short dig or two in.

Hey Ray, was nice seeing you again. Thanks for the use of the headphones and the great gift. It will be put to use on tomorrow's hunt. I'm figuring with those two state coppers you found earlier that this trip was well worth it. Have a safe trip home Ray.
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

hey your holding out on us Ray lets see them updated state coin pictures , the front of that "landscape" Vermont looks nice
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

Quote Originally Posted by del View Post
    hey your holding out on us Ray lets see them updated state coin pictures , the front of that "landscape" Vermont looks nice
    Just got home yesterday, Dan. I was able to get some better detail off of the coins. I took your advise and did some toothpicking and you were right: a lot of crud came right off. I'll be waxing the coins tonight and hope to have some decent pix up asap.