Well ,I live a simply life as a carpenter,I don`t make a lot of money but I do get a lot of satisfaction.Here`s a good story which happened to me a few years ago.I decided to take my two boys snow tubing at ski liberty.At that time my kids were 5 & 10yrs old.When we were done and the sun was starting to set, we piled into my 91 Chevy blazer,it wouldn't start.A young man saw that I was having trouble and he offerded his help.He asked if I had tools and a flashlight,which I didn`t(they were in my other truck) so he then crawled under my blazer on the wet gravel dirt which his cell phone camera light and messed with the starter and got it to start.When he came out from under it he was covered in grease and soke and wet.All I could do was reach into my pocket and pulled out a wad of money.He said,I don`t want your money.I said but you don`t understand I`m an hour and a half away from home it`s almost dark and I have two young kids.I don`t know how to thank you.He said I tell you what,don`t shut if off until you get home and when you do put a for-sale sign in it.I did just that.He must have been an Angel.Thankyou