Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New to forum from St.Louis Area...

Quote Originally Posted by denny2w View Post
    I'll Pm you with my thoughts...
    Thanks for the info!!
    On Instagram- oxshoedrew

just joined the forum this year . I live in Illinois about 50 miles north and I grew up in st Louis . to hunt those parks would be so dangerous anymore. I started detecting in the 80's there and it was great maybe we can get together some day and detect together. i'm going to buy an etrac soon and i'm know i'll need some help.

I'm new at using the forum so I don't know if I'm doing this right .I read your response to denny2w and I too would like to meet people to detect and learn how to use my etrac that I am getting ready to buy. I have been doing detecting since the late 80's.

Hi Dirtyknees,
    I live south of you in St. Clair county. I have some spots up in your neck of the woods that I like to detect at. Perhaps we can get together in the spring for a hunt.
    Oldest Coin: 100-60 BC Gallic bronze coin (Sequani Tribe)
    Oldest Silver Coin: 1156 hammered Pfennig from (now) Bavaria
    Oldest U.S. coin: 1805 Draped Bust Large Cent
    Best Coins EVER: 1625 4 Sols from Kingdom of Chateau Renaud, France
    1662 15 Kreuzers, Leopold I, Austria
    Best Relics: Bronze Age Arrowheads & Spearhead, 2c Roman silver ring, complete medieval knight's spur (x6)
    YouTube Channel: Full Metal Digger

thanks for getting back with me. That would be great to get together in the spring. Buy then i'll have my etrac and i'm sure i'll need help if that would be ok. does tony two cents live down here two?