Received a call the other day from a lady named Andrea on Grand Lake stating that she had lost a ring and received my name from one of her friends.
Upon arrival I surveyed the area which was around a dock in 4 to 6 feet of water with a big rock type of bottom. So much for the sieve! Got Andrea's husband Rick to bend down and fan the targets that the Seahunter MK11 picked up. No luck on the preliminary search so they took the dock apart and within 15 minutes....................bingo

The story goes that Rick had members of the basketball team he coaches out for a boat ride/BBQ. Andrea suggested that the fellows give her their rings and things when they went out in the boat and of course you can guess the rest. Apparently the owner of the ring had received it from his grandfather. Andrea was overjoyed that it had been found and immediately sent an email to the owner.

Reward was offered and declined. I know this will sound corny but it is always great to give something back from a hobby that has given me over four decades of pure enjoyment!