Thread: "Who"...silver "Big Guy", stallion and "O"

Veteran Member leslie(nova scotia)'s Avatar

"Who"...silver "Big Guy", stallion and "O"

Up at 6am on my last of 6 days off. Darn the domestics! Went a swishing and a digging with the Seahunter mk11 and Freedom 3 Plus. Was going to enjoy my last day off before I was once again "imprisoned" with the bouys in the halfway house.

Hit a lake and the lake...fought back as it sent this "squib" after me with the local snapping turtle close by blowing bubbles then occasionally sticking it's head out to have a look!

Hit a small silver ring with the word forever worked in it....not to be! By the amount of holes on the bottom I knew someone had been there before my onslaught. "Who!" That night creature found shoulder high in the water. (see owl in non coin finds photo)

10am and I left that location and hit another lake that yielded a junker ring and a "Big Guy medal" stamped sterling. Showers stopped so I pointed Otto to a playing field and finished off quota (tad over but felt frisky till the knee told me otherwise).

Thought of Navy Davy fleetingly when I dug the junk chain with the silver stallion and anchor. Don't think he would have appreciated a wake up call to go digging at 0600hrs!

Now home terrorizing the Internet Scrabble Club. Ize a thinking "Slowndeep1" will be just that if the domestics are not done by the time Admiral Hunny Bunny gits home!
    From the land of the Bluenose.....life is a beach at least till the tide comes in and the Bud is all gone. Swish and dig at the drop of a dime!

Congrats on a good hunt leslie. I just recently got the Seahunter Mark II and trying to get use to it. I also purchased the larger coil but don't like it much. HH
    Just one more Beep!

Veteran Member
    Congrats for the finds. Safe & HH

Looks like you had an enjoyable hunt. That's a nice pile of coins.
    My toy cars never come out as nice as yours did.
    Oldest Coin: 1699 William III Halfpenny

Silver 5
    Indian 3, Buff 1, V Nik 1, Rosie 2, Barber Dime, SLQ 1, barber qtr 1,

YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoU...FVGumMQ/videos

oi lez mate, how comes you speak like me ?.
    great finds as always mukka.