Thread: My new flashlicht on the Deus.

Blog Entries

Lightbulb My new flashlicht on the Deus.

Was looking for a nice flashlicht for the holiday's and for detecting in the dark.
    In the winter it's dark early so we need one.
    Don't know why? But love to hunt in the dark.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Look out ... hope you don't get confused for a sniper with that set up !! that thing looks like a scope on a high powered rifle
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

yes it does Del .....but Sweet setup Willems
    Oldest Coin - 1830 Large Cent
    Oldest Silver - 1898 Barber Dime

Garrett Ace 350, Garrett AT Pro Pointer

Hope you don't mind me stealing this idea. Already looking at amazon and so many options to choose from.

That's slick indeed.

Jim, look for CREE based LED flashlights. They're as bright as you can get. I have a larger Feit Electric flashlight from Costco that I can probably X-ray skinny people with. It makes my Maglite look like a whale oil lamp.
    Slow digging is better than no digging.
    Whites V3i, MXT, Garrett Pro Pointer, Sampson 31" T-handle shovel.
    AD members detected with: del, OxShoeDrew, RobW, Massdirtfisher, Mango Ave, Lee, chrisinct, aloldstuff, HEAVYMETALNUT, Thiltzy

Bri, I been looking at such. I have heard of a company that makes both sick lasers and flashlights. Their lasers are something like 1W blue lasers that will burn a hole thru a skinny person. To compare, the regular handheld pointers are only 10 mW. (Or 1/100 the power). But their stuff starts at $150. Superbrite I got some stuff from before. They are good quality. Their flashlight is something like 3W (site won't work on my smartphone right this moment) It's $15 and good ratings. Amazon has the most choices. There are CREE, some are with rechargeable battety, some with charger, some have a plug on light for charging, some have the clip, some are mini, some are 3 or 5 modes, some say 150 lumen, some 200 lumen, some 400 and a few 2000. I don't think 2000 is real. More like it is a mistype of units, not even millicandela. I just think I want to get a mini and 16850 mAh battery and one regular with high output in bright mode. Some cost $5 with shipping (light only) and rated 100,00 hrs.
    Last edited by MangoAve; 08-01-2014 at 02:08 PM.

Blog Entries
    Www.superzaklamp.nl

Thanks, yes looks like a sniper rifle hahah.
    Think there's better on the market.
    This is one is good for me.

http://cfx.supertorch.com/en/index.php
    Last edited by Willems; 07-31-2014 at 12:06 AM.

That is a real nice light Willems, and a CREE with the zoom feature. Is the light a square when you have it focused tight? Looks like I'm waving a movie theater screen around with mine.
    Slow digging is better than no digging.
    Whites V3i, MXT, Garrett Pro Pointer, Sampson 31" T-handle shovel.
    AD members detected with: del, OxShoeDrew, RobW, Massdirtfisher, Mango Ave, Lee, chrisinct, aloldstuff, HEAVYMETALNUT, Thiltzy