Thread: where to buy an Minelab E-TRAC for only a cheap price??

where to buy an Minelab E-TRAC for only a cheap price??

I am looking to buy a Minelab E-TRAC to buy. My price range is around $750.00. Does anybody know where I can get one with the accessories like the exchange software and double D 11" coil. If anybody knows someone that is selling one for my price range.

thanks,
    Bman Digger 15

Ebay but be very careful who you deal with.
    Contact us for fastest and best service around!
    We will beat any price or deal. Have questions on a machine?
    Bart@BigBoysHobbies.net or Call or text 405-206-9010
    Minelab Partner of the year award for the USA 2012. Minelab Customer service award 2012.

There are no cheap E Tracs Until they stop finding silver they will always be in demand. Seriously though, E bay is probably one place you may see one for that price. Otherwise, just someone selling that is getting out of the hobby. Good luck and I hope you find one
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

Quote Originally Posted by coinnut View Post
    There are no cheap E Tracs Until they stop finding silver they will always be in demand. Seriously though, E bay is probably one place you may see one for that price. Otherwise, just someone selling that is getting out of the hobby. Good luck and I hope you find one
    That is to funny! lol They are true "Silver Suckers"!

Be sure to call me and mention the forum when you do. We have unadvertised specials!
    Contact us for fastest and best service around!
    We will beat any price or deal. Have questions on a machine?
    Bart@BigBoysHobbies.net or Call or text 405-206-9010
    Minelab Partner of the year award for the USA 2012. Minelab Customer service award 2012.

Probably the best time to get one was when a lot of guys "upgraded" to the CTX 3030. Seems there was a few for sale on this forum at reasonable prices. Be sure to get one with a sunray probe if you can!
    Oldest Coin: 100-60 BC Gallic bronze coin (Sequani Tribe)
    Oldest Silver Coin: 1156 hammered Pfennig from (now) Bavaria
    Oldest U.S. coin: 1805 Draped Bust Large Cent
    Best Coins EVER: 1625 4 Sols from Kingdom of Chateau Renaud, France
    1662 15 Kreuzers, Leopold I, Austria
    Best Relics: Bronze Age Arrowheads & Spearhead, 2c Roman silver ring, complete medieval knight's spur (x6)
    YouTube Channel: Full Metal Digger

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyDigger View Post
    Probably the best time to get one was when a lot of guys "upgraded" to the CTX 3030. Seems there was a few for sale on this forum at reasonable prices. Be sure to get one with a sunray probe if you can!
    Yup, I was one of those guys... kinda miss the ET

I would call Bart at Big Boys Hobbies

Looking at completed sales on eBay, the lowest sale price I can find for an E-Trac is $755.

It seems that most of the used ones are selling in the neighborhood of $850, and closer to $1,000 if they have a Sun Ray target probe.
    Lifetime totals:
    9 Large Cents, 415 Indian Heads, 2 Two Cent Pieces, 1 Capped Bust Half Dime, 1 Seated Half Dime, 10 Shield Nickels, 68 V Nickels, 124 Buffalo Nickels, 31 War Nickels, 16 Seated Dimes, 131 Barber Dimes, 405 Mercury Dimes, 249 Rosies, 4 Seated Quarters, 18 Barber Quarters, 19 Standing Liberty Quarters, 89 Silver Washingtons, 1 Seated Half, 3 Barber Halves, 16 Walking Liberty Halves

YouTube Channel: Tony Two-Cent https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmz...RlHTBIU42bUORg

There is currently one on Chicago Craigs List for $900.00.
    HE HAS A SUN RAY PROBE ALONE FOR $250.00
    Last edited by Digger Don; 10-03-2014 at 07:20 PM.
    Oldest Coin: 1699 William III Halfpenny

Silver 4
    Indian 3, Buff 1, V Nik 1, Rosie 2, Barber Dime, SLQ 1,

YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoU...FVGumMQ/videos

Hi... I'm new here. But to answer the OPs question... I just got my E-Trac (gently used) through Backwoods Detector Sales for a little less than what your budget is. It included shipping and wired headphones.

I have also seen a few for sale between $700-1200 on my local CL. I missed the lower priced ones while I was on vacation. I found the above one through website classifieds. Ebay is another choice, just a little tougher.

So yes, it is very possible. Just keep your eyes open, and don't be afraid to haggle.
    - Joe -
    Minelab Sovereign XS - Plugger CF shaft, XS2 meter (180) & S-12 coil | XS2-Pro w/Ron's 180 meter & 8" CoinSearch coil | E-TRAC
    MineLab Pro-Find 25 | RTG BeachMaster | RTG BB6tip Pro | Lesche 85E

beware of cheap Chinese knockoffs...they're out there
    Minelab Etrac, SEF 8x6.
    Garrett AT Gold, 5x8 coil, Garrett PP
    Equinox 800