Thread: Finally back to back multiple silver hunts and a couple nice Tokens

Elite Member

Finally back to back multiple silver hunts and a couple nice Tokens

It has been a bit challenging the last 3 weeks but Friday and today picked up the mood a bit. Friday I hit a park I wanted to revisit after I had some luck on a few older Wheaties. Things were not going to well when I dug a marginal signal that turned out to be a Merc. With my mood improved I hunted the area for 30 minutes and managed to find another Merc a heavily worn Buffalo and a hand full of Wheats. Ground was bone dry so I'll hit it again after we get some rain. Today I hunted a farmhouse I got permission to hunt on Thursday. Was hitting some nice old Wheaties ('14,'26,'29) but could not find any silver. Wandered around a bit when I hit a little area that gave up 2 Merc's and a Rosie. Went back to the wheatie spot and hunted in a different direction and got a nice deep 20 "s" Merc. Last photo was a summary of the last 3 weeks . Threw in a picture of a couple of nice tokens I found as well today. Taking a rode trip tomorrow and hope to keep the silver run going. Wisconsin Digger
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Total silver 3 - Goal 50 (2024 Finds) - 0 Washington - 0 Barber Dimes - 0 Mercury Dimes- - 3 Roosevelt Dimes - 0 V Nickels - 0 Buffalos - 0 War Nickels - 0 Indian - 10 Wheats - $ 3.44 in clad
    Relics: MILESTONES since 2012: 1700 silver coins - 8000 Clad Quarters - 500 Roosevelts - 750 Mercury Dimes

Veteran Member leslie(nova scotia)'s Avatar
    Nice scoff. That soap token is an odd ball and nice find also. Good luck on the next outing!
    From the land of the Bluenose.....life is a beach at least till the tide comes in and the Bud is all gone. Swish and dig at the drop of a dime!

Nice merks!

Those types of hunts always puts a smile on my mug. Multiple silvers and throw in some nice early wheat's....

Hope your road trip produces some more multiple goodies for ya.
    V3i- Prism IV- Pro Pointer
    2020 GOAL: Any Flowing Hair coin

TOTAL 100 YEAR OLD COINS - -280
    2020:
    Silver: 11

Oldest U.S. Copper - 1795 Liberty Cap
    Oldest U.S. Silver - 1829 Capped Bust Dime extra large 10C
    Click here to view my album

Very nice amount of silver, reaching back to the Barber period too. Love the condition of the cents and nickels. We rarely get them that nice around my neck of the woods. Good luck on your next road trip!
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold