Thread: diamonds…titanium….triton tungsten … eye ring i think … etc….

diamonds…titanium….triton tungsten … eye ring i think … etc….

ok went to the beach this morning at 2:30 -9am got two rings one triton tungsten and one diamond "three" little titanium wedding band one eye or belly or nose or nipple ring… some clad and tunes and a one dollar bent one dollar
    thats like ring 15 or so for the last six months starting at the new year i'll keep track …. i've sold like 5 or so can't remember i sell the gold right a way but next year i'll be like the other guys and run a total until some IRS guy comes after us LOL Ido love or govt.. "the way it was framed" but ……. the tide was not very low today …. but a great workout none-the-less …. walked 8.9 miles the excalibur did good ….
    diamonds
    Clint "ironarmknives"
    "The most important rule in a knifefight is: Always win - and cheat if necessary".

current ,… whites v3i…. Excalibur 1000 blue
    put to rest … whites MXT…..ctx3030….

just sold the iPod $40.00 just like finding a $40.00 bill laying on the ground payed for the last two trips to the beach….
    Clint "ironarmknives"
    "The most important rule in a knifefight is: Always win - and cheat if necessary".

thats not a bad mornings worth of finds right there Clint , but more importantly the quiet serenity on the beach alone sounds the best. congrats
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

Great beach hunting. What president is on the $40.00 bill ?
    V3i- Prism IV- Pro Pointer
    2020 GOAL: Any Flowing Hair coin

TOTAL 100 YEAR OLD COINS - -280
    2020:
    Silver: 11

Oldest U.S. Copper - 1795 Liberty Cap
    Oldest U.S. Silver - 1829 Capped Bust Dime extra large 10C
    Click here to view my album

Quote Originally Posted by del View Post
    thats not a bad mornings worth of finds right there Clint , but more importantly the quiet serenity on the beach alone sounds the best. congrats
    it is nice being there at 2-5am except the two boinking i had to walk around all was nice … the one drunk who wanted to help he quit when we got chest deep and left .. LOL the two boinking never even cared who was there LOL
    Clint "ironarmknives"

Quote Originally Posted by aloldstuff View Post
    Great beach hunting. What president is on the $40.00 bill ?
    why president. Reagan if i had my way...
    Clint "ironarmknives"

I'm envious... FLA beach hunting, all year round. My NJ hunting grounds are 2 hours away and the temps are already dropping.

Congrats.
    - Joe -
    Minelab Sovereign XS - Plugger CF shaft, XS2 meter (180) & S-12 coil | XS2-Pro w/Ron's 180 meter & 8" CoinSearch coil | E-TRAC
    MineLab Pro-Find 25 | RTG BeachMaster | RTG BB6tip Pro | Lesche 85E

Congrats to Ya on them beach finds. My first beach ring was a triton. Just sold it on Craig's List. Keep it up. Plenty more where them came from
    Just one more Beep!