Thread: Anyone hunting Phoenix?

Anyone hunting Phoenix?

Hi all. I am in Phoenix this week and was wondering if anyone will be hunting here this week or if anyone has advice about where to hunt.

Ron
    Whites VX3 with Sunray Probe, 10x12 SEF, 8x6 SEF, 10dd, 6x10Eclipse, 4x6 Eclipse, Lesche digger and Garrett Pro Pointer.

Ron , I'm originally from Phoenix where about are you at ?? I know quite a few parks around the city.
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

Hey Del. thanks for the response. I'm staying in Chandler this week. I don't mind driving a little As long as I can avoid some of the evening traffic. I will be trying to hunt after my work day ends. Weather here is sure nice. Sunny and 90 during the day.

Ron
    Whites VX3 with Sunray Probe, 10x12 SEF, 8x6 SEF, 10dd, 6x10Eclipse, 4x6 Eclipse, Lesche digger and Garrett Pro Pointer.

I know encanto park in phoenix is one of the oldest in the down town area Ron . it has been many years since I was back there so i'm not sure about any updates to regulations on detecting. Pioneer park in the city of Mesa is another large older park and I remember lots of family reunions there every easter and this went on long before i was around .

Dan
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album