Thread: Multiple Response

Multiple Response

Often I see people responding to other folks that have posted a response to a Find Post. Sometimes they are single response and sometimes the Response Post has multiple responses.

Is this a function of Cut and Paste or is there another method I have not figured out as of yet? If there is another method what is it?

Hope this makes sense...
    V3i and Eagle Spectrum.

Oldest Coin 1813 Large Cent
    Favorite Coin 1907 Barber Quarter

It took me a while to figure it out too. Yes, there is a special function for this called the "Multi-Quote" function.

For each post that you want to quote, click the button in the lower right corner that says "Multi-Quote This Message". (Circled in red in the illustration below.)

You can click the multi-quote button on up to 5 posts. On the last post you want to quote, click on the "Reply With Quote" button. All of the posts that you checked with the Multi-Quote button, plus the last post where you clicked on "Reply With Quote" will then appear in your reply field. You can then type in your reply to each quoted post.

I hope this helps!

Lifetime totals:
    9 Large Cents, 415 Indian Heads, 2 Two Cent Pieces, 1 Capped Bust Half Dime, 1 Seated Half Dime, 10 Shield Nickels, 68 V Nickels, 124 Buffalo Nickels, 31 War Nickels, 16 Seated Dimes, 131 Barber Dimes, 405 Mercury Dimes, 249 Rosies, 4 Seated Quarters, 18 Barber Quarters, 19 Standing Liberty Quarters, 89 Silver Washingtons, 1 Seated Half, 3 Barber Halves, 16 Walking Liberty Halves

YouTube Channel: Tony Two-Cent https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmz...RlHTBIU42bUORg

DUH!

It is so easy once you know how.

I do not know how many times I have seen that little button. Sometimes you just can not see the forest for the trees.

Thank you Tony
    V3i and Eagle Spectrum.

Oldest Coin 1813 Large Cent
    Favorite Coin 1907 Barber Quarter

I didn't know that either. Thanks
    Oldest Coin: 1699 William III Halfpenny

Silver 4
    Indian 3, Buff 1, V Nik 1, Rosie 2, Barber Dime, SLQ 1,

YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoU...FVGumMQ/videos

Veteran Member leslie(nova scotia)'s Avatar
    News to this bouy too!
    From the land of the Bluenose.....life is a beach at least till the tide comes in and the Bud is all gone. Swish and dig at the drop of a dime!

.....and all this time I thought it was a camera spying on me !