Thread: XP DEUS finds two gold one silver

XP DEUS finds two gold one silver

this weekend was ok.. got out from the hunny-due-list there times for three two hr.hunts each time came home with a hand full of change yet nothing under a 1965 and a ring each time… the mans wedding band was the 80.00 gold band 14k rang in as 73 in all same numbers…. found it in deus fast at 12khz and the other rang in as 44... gold 10k hart shaped same 12khz … the other silver with some cheap stone but some day it will be that 40,000.00 ring LOL …. i've gone over this field twice now and hit all the big loud targets now its time to go deeper and start getting the whispers and deeper targets i know there got to be deep coins below 1965 this school is over 100 y/o so had a good weekend . had to drop 1500.00 on the jeep this weekend that hurt and of corse the washer goes out also … LOL

Clint "ironarmknives"
    "The most important rule in a knifefight is: Always win - and cheat if necessary".

current ,… whites v3i…. Excalibur 1000 blue
    put to rest … whites MXT…..ctx3030….

Congrats on the two great rings! They are both really nice. Any time you can come home with gold in your pocket it is a great day!

Lifetime totals:
    10 Large Cents, 415 Indian Heads, 2 Two Cent Pieces, 1 Capped Bust Half Dime, 1 Seated Half Dime, 10 Shield Nickels, 68 V Nickels, 124 Buffalo Nickels, 31 War Nickels, 16 Seated Dimes, 131 Barber Dimes, 405 Mercury Dimes, 249 Rosies, 4 Seated Quarters, 18 Barber Quarters, 20 Standing Liberty Quarters, 89 Silver Washingtons, 1 Seated Half, 3 Barber Halves, 16 Walking Liberty Halves

YouTube Channel: Tony Two-Cent https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmz...RlHTBIU42bUORg

Congrats on the gold and silver jewelery sorry to hear about the jeep and the washer for some reason when it rains it pours but the nice finds should've helped ease the pain a little heres to you sir
    Oldest Coin - 1830 Large Cent
    Oldest Silver - 1898 Barber Dime

Garrett Ace 350, Garrett AT Pro Pointer

Oh those dang vehicles and appliances.... Finding some gold and silver has to ease the pain some though. on the keepers.
    V3i- Prism IV- Pro Pointer
    2020 GOAL: Any Flowing Hair coin

TOTAL 100 YEAR OLD COINS - -280
    2020:
    Silver: 11

Oldest U.S. Copper - 1795 Liberty Cap
    Oldest U.S. Silver - 1829 Capped Bust Dime extra large 10C
    Click here to view my album

Two Rings is a great day detecting!
    SeabeeRon on the beach in Santa Cruz,CA.

Congrats on the rings. Maybe you can do a trade deal for the Jeep repairs and washing machine. Hang in there. God will provide.
    Garrett AT Pro - Garrett Pro Pointer - 5x8 DD Coil - Understanding Wife

Oldest Coin:1930 Wheat Penny
    Jewelry:10K Man's Wedding Band, 10K Mother's Ring, Stainless Man's Wedding Band, Stainless Batman Ring
    2017 Clad $0.00

already payed for both … did sell the gold ring to a kid getting married needs to save so he bought it on the cheep so as his soon to be wife didn't have to ….. i did find a gold chain yesterday …. and got me a soft top for the jeep so as to keep the water out this year LOL
    Clint "ironarmknives"
    "The most important rule in a knifefight is: Always win - and cheat if necessary".

current ,… whites v3i…. Excalibur 1000 blue
    put to rest … whites MXT…..ctx3030….

Global Moderator Fire Fighter 43's Avatar
    Wow! multiple gold and silver, congrats and WTG.

Minelab Equinox 800, 15”Coiltek, 11” & 6”coils

XP Deus II , 11", 9” & 11x13 coils

Detectors since 1977: Simplex, DEUS, CTX 3030, F75 Ltd, Etrac, Excal II, V3i, DFX, GTI2000, Eagle II, 6000DI, 6DB, AlaskanTR4B, Beachcomber

Veteran Member leslie(nova scotia)'s Avatar
    Wowzer that is a great day...you are truly one with your machine!
    From the land of the Bluenose.....life is a beach at least till the tide comes in and the Bud is all gone. Swish and dig at the drop of a dime!