Thread: ground EFX treasure commander TC3

ground EFX treasure commander TC3

bought 3 months ago and have only used it twice.
    great beginners detector but with lots more bells and whistles than your average starter machine.
    still in the box with instruction manual and all in the original plastic and not a scratch on it anywhere.
    asking $320 and i will pay shipping to the lower 48 states (ive got no idea what that means but ive seen other people say it lol).

Last edited by lee; 11-17-2014 at 09:08 PM.

The backlight is a plus. Did you get that machine from the guy we met at the park where all 4 of us were?

no Jim, i bought this new 3 months ago from kellyco.
    back light and a light that comes down the shaft so you can detect at night , GPS , and the first detector to be completely touch screen.

Sorry, correction. I wasn't saying did you get That (specific) detector, from him. I meant did you buy the one he was selling as well.
    Last edited by MangoAve; 11-18-2014 at 03:20 PM.

I like the looks of these things and have seen some videos on them. They seem to work rather good in the field. I think I mite order the MX400 model with the color screen. Works good with GPS and all to. I hear they are a little heavy, but use a cord to swing with and there almost weightless anyway. Good luck with your sale it's a nice machine.
    Garret Gold Scorpion, HF pinpointer, DIY dig cloth