Thread: Free - 16 Tenergy AA NiMh batteries (used)

Free - 16 Tenergy AA NiMh batteries (used)

These are the cells I pulled out of the 2 converted alkaline packs for my V3i. Rated for 2600mAh.
    Dunno how old they are. Was going to recycle them, but most of the cells are still fine. If you're handy with a voltmeter you can rough match them and find out who wasn't pulling their weight in one of my packs.

First come, first serve. I'll drop them snail mail. Happy Hollerdays!
    Slow digging is better than no digging.
    Whites V3i, MXT, Garrett Pro Pointer, Sampson 31" T-handle shovel.
    AD members detected with: del, OxShoeDrew, RobW, Massdirtfisher, Mango Ave, Lee, chrisinct, aloldstuff, HEAVYMETALNUT, Thiltzy

You might consider using them in the headphones if you have them for your V3i, that's what I'm doing with the ones that I have left over from the battery pack that I just redid. Usually the nimh last 2-3 5 hour hunts for me.

I have no way of charging these outside of a White's pack, so they're not going to do me any good. Plus I have a LOT of AA alkalines.

The wireless headphones I do have, but don't use them. They're a bit large and heavy for my liking, so I've been using my Garrett corded headphones for now.
    AD members detected with: del, OxShoeDrew, RobW, Massdirtfisher, Mango Ave, Lee, chrisinct, aloldstuff, HEAVYMETALNUT, Thiltzy

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper Bri View Post
    These are the cells I pulled out of the 2 convertI ed alkaline packs for my V3i. Rated for 2600mAh.
    Dunno how old they are. Was going to recycle them, but most of the cells are still fine. If you're handy with a voltmeter you can rough match them and find out who wasn't pulling their weight in one of my packs.

First come, first serve. I'll drop them snail mail. Happy Hollerdays!
    I use that brand with my V3i. If you want I will take them off your hands. PM me and I will give you my address.
    Any cost I could Pay pay you

Got your PM. I'll pack them up in the next week and drop them snail mail. I don't fiddle with PayPal, so happy holidays (insert Santa smiley here).

Thanks I just got my V3i back from whites for repairs. Hope to try it out this weekend.

I dropped these in the mail for you yesterday. I'll PM you the tracking number in a bit.

Thank you for the batteries. This group of Band of Metal detecting brothers is cool. Glad I found this forum and
    hope to be here for many years. What I like about this site it is positive and not critical of others.
    2017 Total:
    Mercs= 2
    Wash=1
    Seated=1
    total slivers=4
    Wheats 8.
    Indians=4 (1864,1865,1888)
    LG cents=1
    1 Sliver Pendent, 2= 3-ringers, 2 tokens

Most Valuable find ever: 1834 C.B. dime, Oldest 1776 1/2 Reale, Biggest 1822 CB half.
    Detectors: E-trac and F75LTD2

Received the batteries. Charging them as I type. Thanks a lot. Let me know If there is anything you need.
    2017 Total:
    Mercs= 2
    Wash=1
    Seated=1
    total slivers=4
    Wheats 8.
    Indians=4 (1864,1865,1888)
    LG cents=1
    1 Sliver Pendent, 2= 3-ringers, 2 tokens

Most Valuable find ever: 1834 C.B. dime, Oldest 1776 1/2 Reale, Biggest 1822 CB half.
    Detectors: E-trac and F75LTD2