Thread: Triple Trime Trifecta,FE,SN & a LC

Threaded View

Triple Trime Trifecta,FE,SN & a LC

Sat went with Dan,Jim(mango ave) & todd to look for a couple cellar holes.only found one and we didn't fare too well.
    Sunday we felt had to redeem ourselves and redeem ourselves we did.
    we told Dan to meet us at a local school at 6am.we arrived at 6:28 cuz we are always late
    anyways we headed back down into a couple sites me & todd had found and have done well at in the past.Issac had a hell of a day one time he came up here with his dad.
    so we get to 1st site and in no time Dan yells Copper! not long after Todd follows with a yell Copper!
    i'm thinkin ok it's my turn next
    after pulling a ton of old style beaver tail pulltabs in the area I get a weird reading,dig down 4 inches and a flying eagle comes out.i walked over to show Dan & Todd.get back to the hole swing another signal,a trime sweet! stand up swing still another signal.another trime pops out.about a foot to the left a 3rd pops out.1851,53 & 56 and the 1857 Flying Eagle spill.pretty cool
    ended up down the road to the artillery button site as we have labeled it. i scored a draped bust LC and on the way out with sun setting i nabbed a shield nickel.
    W as a great hunt,we all did well which makes for a nice ride home.
    hope you all have a happy & blessed thanksgiving!
    Attached Images Attached Images                     
    2008-14 coppers
    2009-32 coppers
    2010-34 coppers 2-GW buttons
    2011- 80 & 3/4 coppers 1-GW button
    2012- 92 coppers/large cents 1-GW button
    2013- 57 1/4 coppers 6- GW Buttons
    2014- 69 coppers 1-GW button
    2015- 20 1/4 coppers
    2016-44 coppers 1-GW button
    2017-19 & 1/2 coppers
    2018-19 coppers 1-GW