Thread: Outlaw?

Outlaw?

I'm researching detectors and see the newest offering from Tesoro is the Outlaw. Does anyone here own one? Better yet has anyone here been able to compare the Outlaw with Tesoro's other machines...like the Vaquero? I had a lot of time logged with the Vaquero,Cibola and the Tejon. I was considering the Outlaw as a sort of all terrain detector and going back to the Tejon as my primary relic machine. Main reason being, the Outlaw seems like one heck of a deal, especially with the 3 coil package. If the Outlaw's recovery speed,depth and operating stability is comparable to the vaquero, it would seem like a no brainer as to which machine to pick.

Sorry guy, I have no experience with Tesoros. I only know ACE 250 and E-Trac.
    Oldest Coin: 100-60 BC Gallic bronze coin (Sequani Tribe)
    Oldest Silver Coin: 1156 hammered Pfennig from (now) Bavaria
    Oldest U.S. coin: 1805 Draped Bust Large Cent
    Best Coins EVER: 1625 4 Sols from Kingdom of Chateau Renaud, France
    1662 15 Kreuzers, Leopold I, Austria
    Best Relics: Bronze Age Arrowheads & Spearhead, 2c Roman silver ring, complete medieval knight's spur (x6)
    YouTube Channel: Full Metal Digger

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyDigger View Post
    Sorry guy, I have no experience with Tesoros. I only know ACE 250 and E-Trac.
    No problem. How do you like that E-trac? Only Minelab I've ever owned was a Sovereign GT and she was a beast. Bit difficult for me to learn, but when it "clicked", she was a coin findin SOB.