Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jack's Correlate Program (V3)

Re: Jack's Correlate Program (V3)

Thanks Jack, I appreciate your input and thought your posts on the other forum were completely in line.
    White's V3i Excalibur 1000

Jack, we have all had your experience over there. I read but gave up posting. I don't used modulation but will give it a try. That would be 2 for the V3i, correct. Did you ever notice there are only 2 people posting and everyone else following. Like the 6x9. It's good but I use use the 10 most of the time. According to them I have to be wrong. Rob
    Advise is cheap, mine is free.
    V3 MXT Mr. Bill IDX

Yazoo is thinking if it be the same knuckleheads i'm thinking of that group of two gurus, have a very damaged main spring .I look at them as amusement and watch the ones that dont think for themselves follow .I would like to hunt behind those people. My self I can tell who knows what and who teaches to the good of others.No loss over there. Yazoo

Hey Yazoo!

Great to see your post friend. Hope you get some swing time in soon. Man, I about beat myself to death today with the 6X9 coil. Got skunked good. I have been getting silver every hunt for the last 6 or 7 hunts. Today I got 1 Wheat. I will be switching back to the D2 next hunt. I did find a nice Merc with it the last hunt before this one, but I just don't get the depth I am used to with the D2. Good for trashy areas though.
    "Knowledge counts but common sense matters." ~ LouAnne Johnson

Minelab E-Trac - Whites Vision/V3 - JeTco GTX Huntmaster - Whites Bullseye TRX - Garrett Pro-Pointer

Quote Originally Posted by rcasio44 View Post
    Jack, we have all had your experience over there. I read but gave up posting. I don't used modulation but will give it a try. That would be 2 for the V3i, correct. Did you ever notice there are only 2 people posting and everyone else following. Like the 6x9. It's good but I use use the 10 most of the time. According to them I have to be wrong. Rob
    I quit posting over there its absolutely pointless I tryed a couple of times and its pointless. Unless your one of two people your ignored. Lets see if you use any other coil but the 6x9 your wrong,if you dig a nail every once in a while there must be something wrong with your detector if you use modulation your missing coins what a joke. Why White's let that stuff fly is beyond me. For me modulation was the key to picking out some deep coins. For a while they were telling everybody to use the 22.5 freq by itself for deep silver?? I am glad that went away.
    Whites V3 - Classic ID - Surfmaster 2

Quote Originally Posted by yazoo View Post
    Yazoo is thinking if it be the same knuckleheads i'm thinking of that group of two gurus, have a very damaged main spring .I look at them as amusement and watch the ones that dont think for themselves follow .I would like to hunt behind those people. My self I can tell who knows what and who teaches to the good of others.No loss over there. Yazoo
    AMEN to that its nice to see I am not alone in my thinking.
    Whites V3 - Classic ID - Surfmaster 2

aman to all they think we all are lost and they are the light well I dig some iron all day long to get two are three silver in my hand
    TDI Pro MXT Pro Mxt V3i 4x6 6x10 9 1/2 10" 12 super 9x14 12"DF 7.5 DF dx-1 garrett pro pointer

Made a few more adjustment during the weekends hunt over several deep finds. Nothing big, just some tweaks. I added comments to the changed settings.

Jack
    "Knowledge counts but common sense matters." ~ LouAnne Johnson

Minelab E-Trac - Whites Vision/V3 - JeTco GTX Huntmaster - Whites Bullseye TRX - Garrett Pro-Pointer