Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yazoo's Coin & Jewelry Program (V3)

Re: Yazoo's Coin & Jewelry Program (V3)

Hi Yazoo, Steve here, I am setting CAJ program up like yours but trying to figure out how to set the tones for the VDI #s I cant figure out were it is located. thanks steve

Audio under VDI tones.Hoping it does you well. Yazoo

Yazoo, I ran your program yesterday with a few minor adjustments in tones and changed the filter. It is a very cool program,I got a 37' Merc an 1880 Indian at 8 1/2 an 1891 Indian and a 1942 Wheat All in a hunted out park. Thanks for all your effort to help all of us V3i newbee's.

Yazoo, I like running deep silver also, when you say rd 80 would that be around 1 foot per second? Also You say disc out -95 - -94 and + 95 but could get wrap if deep silver...what will you see on the screen if wraps? Will the bars bounce from green to red (+95 to _95? Thank You

Great job V3Kid,Is good to hear its helping. PA As 4 the wrap that is more in Cybersages game,he uses correlate where it appears to happen more.As for discing things out I accept everything and my discing is done by assigning a 0 tone to the VDI's I don't want to hear. If you are thinking you have things wrapping around the VDI numbers would be in the minus side.So if you were wanting to hear a possible wrap target you would want to assign a tone# you would hear to that VDI. H.H. Yazoo