I headed out with Sam C yesterday to hit the cellar I went to on New Years eve day with Isaac, Sam, and Sam's friend. The ground was frozen solid in many areas which made digging very tough. Occasionally I had to use my shovel as a pick axe to get to signals which usually turned out to be shot gun shells . anyway I get a few relics, lantern parts and an unknown relics that says PATENT AUG 1 !86? and some other latters so its definitely old. I get a signal by a tree that had been cut that reads 70-75. I am thinking Indian head. I dig down (the ground wasn't frozen here thankfully) and find a penny sized disk in the hole. I yell out "Coin" and Sam comes running down toward me. A gentle rub reveals the Indian. I put it into my pouch and swing over the hole again. I was getting another signal. I dig down and pop out some more dirt and realize the signal is gone. I swing around the hole and find it and its another Indian head!! I get another signal this one reading up lower numbers inside of the tree itself. After some effort I am able to move the tree and after slamming it with my shovel I am able to extract the object from the tree. Its another indian! This time its a fatty, my first fatty ever ! Three Indians in one hole, I couldn't believe it! The Indians turned out to be two 1864's and an 1863 fatty. This is by far my oldest coin spill and probably my best spill to date . I got a big flat button soon after but I couldn't get over the three Indians. I didn't find much after them but this has got to be one of my best hunts to date!!!Name:  IMG_5202.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  38.2 KBName:  IMG_5214.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  36.7 KBName:  IMG_5209.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  35.9 KBName:  IMG_5216.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  38.9 KBName:  IMG_5203.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  34.5 KBName:  IMG_5211.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  34.4 KBName:  IMG_5212.jpg