Thread: Why is White's #1 in Customer Service? I'll tell you....

Why is White's #1 in Customer Service? I'll tell you....

2 weeks ago was out with my friend Frank when my stock coil went dead quiet. Looked at the cable & noticed a break in the rubber cord. Called Mary in Sweet Home & asked her if they repair them. She said send it in and they'd see what they could do.

Now mind you this is the orig. coil I bought back in Feb of 2011. So I called them today & they said the shield was broken but not to worry as my NEW coil was just put in the mail. I asked how much and they said NO CHARGE!

It doesn't get any better than having your 4 year old coil replaced for FREE!

Thanks A MILLION Colleen & Mary!
    Minelab Manticore / SPECTRA V3i, Pro-Pointer II. Lesche Digger.
    Oldest Copper: 1694 William & Mary Halfpenny. Oldest Silver: 1663 1-Reale
    Cob.

My Album

Sweet. Maybe it's a little bit of roi. I'm sure to keep you sticking with white's, and that's good practice. You don't see that too often from companies lately.

No argument about White's customer service. They have always taken care of me. They have been nothing, but polite,and accommodating.
    "Knowledge counts but common sense matters." ~ LouAnne Johnson

Minelab E-Trac - Whites Vision/V3 - JeTco GTX Huntmaster - Whites Bullseye TRX - Garrett Pro-Pointer

Well talk about fast service. My new coil arrived today via priority mail, Sweet Home to CT took 2 days! Unfortunately snow is headed our way tonight.......
    Cob.

My Album

I'll jump on that bandwagon too Rebel. Sent my DFX in to replace the broken toggle switch. They replaced the toggle switch, give me a whole new display screen, plus checked my 4 year old 10 DD coil, found that is wasn't quite up to spec and sent me a brand new one. I hadn't even aware my coil was malfunctioning.
    Oldest find: 5,000 year old copper spearhead
    Oldest coin: 1699 William III halfpenny
    Purdiest coin: 1832 Capped Bust quarter
    Coolest find: USA button with blue threads still on shank

"He who would search for pearls must dive below."

Quote Originally Posted by Lodge Scent View Post
    I'll jump on that bandwagon too Rebel. Sent my DFX in to replace the broken toggle switch. They replaced the toggle switch, give me a whole new display screen, plus checked my 4 year old 10 DD coil, found that is wasn't quite up to spec and sent me a brand new one. I hadn't even aware my coil was malfunctioning.
    That's just Awesome! Whites is top notch and has a loyal following, not sure other manufactures compare. I do have to say Garrett did me good as well when my PP went on the fritz.
    Cob.

My Album

Yeah? How bout this? I want a new case for my IDX. I ordered it from Mary and she totally spaced my order. Called her tonight and left a message. She called right back,told me she spaced it and is sending it immediately Priority,27.00 later I'll have a brand new case from the factory. Since when does the owner of a pretty big company call you personally and deal with people? I've ordered a few things before and sent one of my machines in for a checkup. I'm only one example but it's a good one,there's a reason people look at the "big picture" when spending their hard earned money. "Service after the sale".....WAAAAAAYYYY after....love it!!