The Deus is extremely fast, you can pick thru trash amazingly.

The Deus can be set up as a multi tone machine for those who like to hunt by sound.

The Deus is made to hunt WITH Discrimination it is actually to your benefit to hunt with some discrim in place and to use a function called Iron Volume to adjust the level of the iron sounds in the headphones it's very cool.

The Deus is totally wireless.

The Deus is 2 lbs. For a person who may be older or have some sort of physical issue this can extend your ability to get out there and hunt.

The Deus comes with 10 factory programs in it ready to go.

When I got mine and took it out of the box I said to myself oh no what a piece of junk!! Because it was so light But it's the real deal guys.

I started with the Deus and a buddy with a CTX we dug side by side and I could hit every target that the CTX saw. I love my CTX and will keep it for sure but the Deus is a top of the line unit that has been software updated at least 3 times so far. The CTX was put out there by minelab and basically forgotten. No updates.

I hit LCs at 7" 8" no problem. Most likely deeper just hasn't happened yet.

Lastly there's a great book by Andy Sabisch with great info and settings plus how to's . It's a must have if you have the Deus also If you get a chance Mr. Sabisch is doing Deus Bootcamps all over the country.

Great unit no joke
CTTodd

Dig colonial or go home
www.cttodd.com