Thread: New White's coil will be available very, very shortly

New White's coil will be available very, very shortly

Great news White's users! Detech has one of the best after market coil lines in the business and now the 13" Ultimate Coil will be compatible with the White's MXT line and up. I have one in hand and will be putting it to the test on my MXT pro this weekend. Man this coil is so light for 13" DD...
    can't wait to try it out.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Visit my metal detecting you tube channel to watch some of my digs.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/thiltzy1?feature=mhee

...Not the news about White's I was expecting. Lol. Any limitations from it's size? As in target separation in the 13" DD vs something like a 9" DD? Or with the ground cover (plants)?

Its essentially a minelab etrac coil configuration (which is a great designed double D ) that has proven to be both great at coverage and separation for a large coil. The only drawback Todd is its very open design , it loves getting snagged up on small brush , saplings , briars and general ground stubble that we detect in here in New England at over grown cellar sites. you'll love its performance though.

Dan
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

Coool! Let us know how it works. Dan is right about the open design. that's why I used my small 5x8 coil with you guys, since it has open design it's hard to mineuever in brush and briars. Solid could could be best for grown up sites... even if they are heavier
    I <3 colonial relics!

it is very light.I have mine on the MXT all-pro & ready to go!
    2008-14 coppers
    2009-32 coppers
    2010-34 coppers 2-GW buttons
    2011- 80 & 3/4 coppers 1-GW button
    2012- 92 coppers/large cents 1-GW button
    2013- 57 1/4 coppers 6- GW Buttons
    2014- 69 coppers 1-GW button
    2015- 20 1/4 coppers
    2016-44 coppers 1-GW button
    2017-19 & 1/2 coppers
    2018-19 coppers 1-GW
    2019-5 coppers
    click to see my photo album

Waiting to hear how it works, though as good as you and Dave are you would find keepers with a frisbee tied to a broomstick!
    Psalms 24:1 ¶ The earth is the LORD'S, and all it contains...But God shares with us who search!
    Member Dayton Diggers CTX 3030- Minelab E-Trac

click here to view my finds album

Quote Originally Posted by MangoAve View Post
    ...Not the news about White's I was expecting. Lol. Any limitations from it's size? As in target separation in the 13" DD vs something like a 9" DD? Or with the ground cover (plants)?
    The news you were looking from White's will be coming soon Jim. I haven't tested this coil yet Jim, I have it in hand but I have work responsibilties before I can detect. I expect to put it to use on Sunday. The 13" Ultimate for the 1st time has been tested with White's Engineers specifically for The MXT line and up and now the two are partnering for the 1st time. It will be free with V3i and VX3 purchase, and $99.95 with MXT and MXT All Pro. It will be $179.95 for all customers as a separate purchase.

This is exciting news! As a beach hunter I am wondering how it will work in the dry sand. My MXT 300 has always been great in the dry, just wondering this will compare?
    SeabeeRon on the beach in Santa Cruz,CA.

I love my detech coils on my V3i. They really increased my finds in a big way. It's cool that White's has decided to work with them and is now packaging them with their detectors. Great move for White's in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by SeabeeRon View Post
    This is exciting news! As a beach hunter I am wondering how it will work in the dry sand. My MXT 300 has always been great in the dry, just wondering this will compare?
    I've got one on my ET. Works great on the beach with its not-too-huge size and reasonable weight. Stable, too.

Wonder what the weight is compared to the 300 (12"?) coil I have been using? Looks like it would be lighter.
    SeabeeRon on the beach in Santa Cruz,CA.

Quote Originally Posted by SeabeeRon View Post
    Wonder what the weight is compared to the 300 (12"?) coil I have been using? Looks like it would be lighter.
    It's much lighter Ron

Results tallied? I was aware you hadn't tried it by the time I posted, but I put relevant q's I'm sure others would want to know. I'm not so sure I pay attention to how well the coil fits into areas while I'm swinging and I def know my open 8" round and 9.5 x 5.5 DD both get caught on the prickers and some downed branches, but it's a little bit inevitable.