Thread: coils coils coils

coils coils coils

If anyone is interested in coils for the mxt let me know ,2- 300s and 4x6 shooter, 8x6 sef, double d, all pro 10 and new jolly roger black headphones used once and new lesche knife tried once rather use my ole gator knife some of the coils have covers and some never used,used the 8x6 all the time now I use 10 inch sef.vanzutphen All coils in excellent shape to extra good shape. Have 3 lower shafts 2 brand new and one shaft for the box to set on. I would really like to get rid of some of this stuff for being unemployed and nothing insight would help.I will sell the 300s for one is new with cover 150.00 and the one that's used 125.00 also the shooter with cover great shape 125.00, 8x6 I will let go for 130.00 and is in great shape with the cover, the double d brand new with cover 150.00 the all pro 10 inch coil 165.00 and this coil is brand new the head phones are new 115.00 and the lesche knife right hand serrated 30.00 new the shafts are 15.00 for new and used two battery boxes for dbl aa that I will throw in on one of the sells.These coils need a good home I cant use them for they are to heavy so if interested send me a message

Do you still have the lesche?

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

I am interested in the Lesche also, but this post dates back to last June. I don't expect to hear back
    Equipment:
    Minelab: CTX 3030, GPX 4800, X-Terra 705. Whites TDI SL.

2023 Silver: 1 Gold: 0

Best finds: 28 silver dime spill, 1800s Dutch customs seal.
    Oldest/best coins: 1837 Upper Canada large cent, 1877 Seated Dime
    Oldest find: 1800 Sailors Luck token
    You Tube: Rediscovering America