Thread: Etrac with Sunray probe up for sale.

Etrac with Sunray probe up for sale.

Hello All.
    I am letting my Etrac go. I have both the Etrac and the VX3 so this unit is sitting most of the time as I seem to prefer the Whites. I bought this Etrac from PulltabSteve last year in the hopes my wife might get involved in the hobby. The unit is in pretty good condition except the hand grip is replaced with a padded sports wrap. I have all the cables and manual but not the cd with the software which is downloadable at Minelab.
    Looking to get $950 and I will cover shipping in the U.S. But I'll accept offers of course.

Drop op me a PM if you're interested.

Happy Hunting.

Ron

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 497
Size:  80.9 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 486
Size:  75.8 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 490
Size:  63.1 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 529
Size:  127.1 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 518
Size:  116.4 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 522
Size:  88.4 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 497
Size:  43.4 KB
    Last edited by Ronandari; 06-13-2015 at 11:52 AM.
    Whites VX3 with Sunray Probe, 10x12 SEF, 8x6 SEF, 10dd, 6x10Eclipse, 4x6 Eclipse, Lesche digger and Garrett Pro Pointer.

Hello,

I am from KY. Are you near Cincy? I am interested in the Etrac. I am a newby. Please email me or PM me.

Thanks,

Brent

PM sent Brent. Where are you from in NKY?
    Whites VX3 with Sunray Probe, 10x12 SEF, 8x6 SEF, 10dd, 6x10Eclipse, 4x6 Eclipse, Lesche digger and Garrett Pro Pointer.

ETrac Is sold. Thanks everyone who looked.

Ron

Hello Ron,

What are the advantages of the VX3 over the Etrac, in your opinion??? I have a friend that has an Etrac and he is very successful when hunting old "hunted out sites."

Thanks,

Brent

Hey Brent. I wouldn't say that the VX3 has any advantages over the ETrac. They are both great machines and nothing hits like an ETrac on Silver! I kept my VX3 because I have more accessories to go with it and I'm more accustomed to its tones and controls. Both are very capable machines. The Whites was my first machine so I am more confident with it. I am sure that if the ETrac was my first machine, the story may have been different.

Happy Hunting.

Ron

Thank You for the info!!! I am a "newbie" with a White's MXT with a 950 coil.

In the beginning, I was very frustrated with my MXT. I am just now getting a little better at using it. I realize that I am going to have to go with a different coil, because the areas I hunt are so "trashy." What would be your pick for a smaller coil that fits the MXT and why?

Glad to offer any information I can Brent. I think that several people here on the Forum use the MXT and MXT Pro to hunt, maybe some of them will chime in as well. I use the Whites 6X10 and the SEF 8X6 coils when hunting trashy areas. Both have good separation. The 6X10 covers a little more ground but the 8X6 gets great depth for a smaller coil. I dug a dime at over 9 inches yesterday with it in damp soil. Ashland should have some good history, I"ll bet that your 950 would do very well in a nice farmers field. Try posting some questions in the Whites section of this forum and I'll bet that the folks on the forum here will provide more info than you can imagine. Good luck and be patient. It takes a little time to learn what the machine is trying to tell you.