Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: White's New Coinmaster

Re: White's New Coinmaster

The new Coinmaster machines are a great buy for the beginner, kids, or as a backup machine. I tried the Coinmaster when I first received it. It does not get the same depth as the MXT or V3i, but for a LOW priced machine, it is very capable. It is a silent search machine with depth on air test of 8 inches for a quarter. It is a turn on and go machine and VERY lightweight. You hardly know you're holding a detector.
    Metal Detector, Inline Pinpointer, 6th Sense

Candidate Member

I got my coinmaster pro last week. Had a stroke last year and wanted the exercise to regain what brain and muscle I have lost. My dealer picked this unit for it's turn on and go fetures. Was ready to spend more but he felt this was best for me. He was correct! Have been in my yard between rains. No coins yet but I am getting much needed exercise. Need work on pinpointing targets. My old machine was a classic lll.

Joe
    Rockford, TN

ive got one !!!! and it knocks the garrett 250 into a cocked hat for depth,my mates got a 250 and we tested my coinmaster up against his and the depth mine got over a gold ring was unreal....nearly 3 feet !!!!!!.
    the coinmaster is the only detector i have and as you can see by my finds in other posts its no slouch.
    realy well made and a simple touch and go....no tone id but my god does this thing home in on silver !!!!!

we got the coinmaster pro for my grandson he just loves it he had a little trouble with the ace 250 i think the ace you had to have a ear for the different tones thats why i think he s truggled with it he has found his first silver quarter and his first silver half and he seems to work it pretty well dennis

My friend has one and we hunt together quite often... she hasn't found any silver with it (yet) but she has found a couple IH's and jewelry. I'm thinking about getting one for my 4 yr old son w/a mini-pole...

Thanks for all the input! I think I'm sold | It's a great price for the quality, plus lightweight for 'lil ones. Glad to hear that people are pulling some silver out of the ground with this one
    Oldest silver-- 1838o seated dime (no stars)
    Oldest copper-- 1820 LC

White's V3i, Coinmaster, XLT, Prism IV, Whites new TRX PP- Love it!!! Garretts PP