Thread: 19 crimes

Veteran Member leslie(nova scotia)'s Avatar

19 crimes

I am a yegg,criminal and a thief. Have been for 45 years. Still doing hard time. I steal from Mother Earth and Davy Jones Locker. Today I did both. No time to put a crew together for this heist. Navy Davy doesn't like wet work so I had no choice. Started the job by nicking 35 coins from M. Earth. Along the way I "poached" a few golf eggs!

It was there so I took them. Crime of opportunity. Some people just never learn.

Had to blend in and this helped....a real eyeballer!

For this part of the job I had used the right tool.....Garrett Freedom 3 Plus.
    Wet work was another matter. Ditched the F3P and grabbed the Seahunter mk11. Hard to keep a low profile. Lots of Johns and Janes into the drink both in the drink and on the beach. Picking me out of a line up after a few brew would be a risk I was willing to take for a good payday. The Garrett ear was right on and in no time I had stolen the rest of quota from Davy Jones Locker. 57 coins @ $11.42 which I'll stash should I need a mouth piece when the cops scoop me up!
    From the land of the Bluenose.....life is a beach at least till the tide comes in and the Bud is all gone. Swish and dig at the drop of a dime!

Nice hunt Leslie , glad to see you're still at it .

You know, I find as many golf balls now as when I used to play golf. The only difference is now I don't pick them up.
    I'd never pick up a Titleist ...put a smile on those every other shot...and they always felt heavy on the club.
    You are a digging machine!!
    On Instagram- oxshoedrew