Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: July 4th 2014 FMDF boots 7 members. A day which will live in infamy.

To be fair it seems the post here by Kemper is not against the rules or it would not still be up, nor has it been said to be against the rules. Talking about someone that is not allowed to defend himself does not look good for this site. And yes I like Kemper and don't think he would post about someone that could not answer that post.

Iteration #2 of kemper is now gone. I'm going to close this thread up. Thanks!
    Minelab E-Trac/Sun Ray X-1 -- Minelab Sovereign GT/Sun Ray S-1 -- White's v3i/Sun Ray DX-1
    Fisher CZ3D -- Tesoro Tiger Shark -- Garrett ACE 250

to be fair DigItUp , Kemper was given more than enough warnings and pleas ( on this post , others and through private pm's) to be respectful of other members and to the rules of this forum , he chose not to. Therefore his demise to be gone from this forum was of his own doing . this is only one of many forums he has been banned from because of behavior issues , are we believe we and all the other forums are all wrong to do so . The post is still up to allow those to view his actions and our responses to them but he just refuse to get the message. Sorry about your friend getting the boot but there are always at least two sides to every story and ours was we were well justified and stand by our decision .
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album