Thread: Negotiate with "Who?"

Veteran Member leslie(nova scotia)'s Avatar

Negotiate with "Who?"

"Sure dear a trip to Masstown Market would be nice."
    With that single statement the negotiations began. Proposals and counter proposals. The Hunny Bunny was a tough negotiator. "Can we stop at the Giant Tiger and French's in Truro?"
    I countered with, "Let's go to Burger King for breakfast as it's too hot to cook."
    "That would be nice" Marie quickly added as I slipped in adding that I could put my detector in the trunk.
    Concessions with ulterior motives.
    So after the mandatory stops for shopping where I was totally enthralled it was my time. Stopping at a school playing field Marie pulled a lawn chair(which I had won at the annual LeRue's washer toss tournament) and suntan lotion from Nogo's trunk as I scoffed the Freedom 3 Plus and the lesche tool.
    The penny popping began. In no time quota was had along with "Who the Hooter."

The agreement was reached and the negotiated contract became null in void.

Got home in time to take Marie out for an ice cream................wearing my slippers which I just noticed as we entered Avery's. Just before heading out to work for the night shift I put a Keurig cup in the machine and a bowl under the spout. I'm one sharp cookie.
    I had "negotiated" not having to cook breakfast and time for a dig. As Always Hunny Bunny had gotten her way.
    From the land of the Bluenose.....life is a beach at least till the tide comes in and the Bud is all gone. Swish and dig at the drop of a dime!

Love the story, and great finds. Sounds like you had a "hoot" of a time! Owl be looking forward to more great posts!
    Equipment:
    Minelab: CTX 3030, GPX 4800, X-Terra 705. Whites TDI SL.

2024: Silver 1, Gold 0
    Best finds: 28 silver dime spill, 1800s Dutch customs seal.
    Oldest/best coins: Late 1700's Chinese Cash Coin, 1837 Upper Canada large cent, 1877 Seated Dime
    Oldest Relic find: 1800 Sailors Luck token
    You Tube: Rediscovering America
    Quote: Treasures are like potato chips, you can never have just one!

At least I am not alone digging up the interesting relics.