Thread: My Travel Plans for 2016

Exclamation My Travel Plans for 2016

I have been in many places, but I've never been in Kahoots. Apparently, you can't go alone.
    You have to be in Kahoots with someone.

I've also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognizes you there.

I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport; you have to be driven there.

I have made several trips there, thanks to my children, friends, family and work.

I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I'm not too much on physical

activity anymore.

I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit there too often.

I've been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm.

Sometimes I'm in Capable, and I go there more often as I'm getting older.

One of my favorite places to be is in Suspense! It really gets the adrenalin flowing and pumps

up the old heart! At my age I need all the stimuli I can get!

I may have been in Continent, but I don't remember what country I was in. It's an age thing.

They tell me it is very wet and damp there.

PLEASE DO YOUR PART! You can do your bit by copying this and e-mail it to at least one

unstable person. My job is done! Life is too short for negative drama and petty things. So laugh
    insanely, love truly and forgive quickly!

From one unstable person to another. I hope everyone is happy in your head - we're all doing pretty
    well in mine!

If you want your spouse to listen and pay strict attention to every word you say, talk in your sleep.

thats was pretty good Rudy , i believe i visited a few of them places myself . Some more then others !!
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

Quote Originally Posted by del View Post
    thats was pretty good Rudy , i believe i visited a few of them places myself . Some more then others !!
    Yeah, I know the feeling. As I get older, I seem to visit some of them more often than the others.

I think I may have run into Angie in a couple of those places. I won't say which of them, to save her some embarrassment.
    If you want your spouse to listen and pay strict attention to every word you say, talk in your sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post

I think I may have run into Angie in a couple of those places. I won't say which of them, to save her some embarrassment.
    Of that i'm most assuredly of Rudy !!
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    I may have been in Continent, but I don't remember what country I was in. It's an age thing. They tell me it is very wet and damp there.
    This one cracked me up!
    Land of Two Seasons - Snow and Fire Danger.

Read this first thing this morning and it put a smile on my face. A good way to start the day

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Skamaniac View Post
    This one cracked me up!
    Quote Originally Posted by groundhog53946 View Post
    Read this first thing this morning and it put a smile on my face. A good way to start the day

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk
    Glad you guys liked it.