Thread: Metal Detecting With Friends - Gold Half Sovereign & Hammered Coin Finds

Metal Detecting With Friends - Gold Half Sovereign & Hammered Coin Finds

Here's a short video from when I was out metal detecting with a couple of friends on their farm land permissions. I was detecting with my Garrettt Ace 250, my friends were using their Tesoro and Blisstool detectors. I personally didn't really find much to shout about as can be seen in the video, however, 1 friend found an almost mint gold half sovereign in the first 10 minutes on the field which was practically a surface find and my other mate found a nice little hammered coin. There are clips of both of these finds towards the end of the video. I'm hoping to join them with some good finds myself too so please keep up to date with my videos as I'll be updating them as I detect to show my progress. Please subscribe to keep up to date and check my channel for more detecting and gold prospecting videos, thanks.

https://youtu.be/wk9RJZIHqns?list=PL...TdO32-o5rgxKYC

Nice work on the video...Your finds were all diggers....tomorrow you'll get the gold! Thanks!
    On Instagram- oxshoedrew

Cheers, here's hoping