Quote Originally Posted by OxShoeDrew View Post
When does he move Jim? I hope you can recover some more stuff. Maybe he already hunted the yard and thought there would be nothing left?
Idk, Drew. As of a week ago when I got the medal spill, he said he'd know in 48 hours. We were there the following day which is <24 Hours. I did send an email on Wed as an update on very minor details I got as he was interested in learning the history behind them. I did finally get a reply from schwaab but they don't have any records back then. The hope lies within the foot guard enlistment records which one sent a reply that he was looking into it. The homeowner, however, I haven't heard since so Idk if they are closing nor when.

I think I did say that somewhere, that he could have tried himself using the ACE350 he owns (which I deduced was the 350), and couldn't figure out why it was going crazy. (Dog fence). He did say he knew of areas where there was fill added but I assumed that was from being the homeowner and doing property maintenance. My walker was close to the bushes so he could have only tried the "obvious" spots. I say "obvious" because people assume that the front door is the most active. The hitching post and a nice brownstone doorstep sits close to the road, on the side of the house. The area I found most of the older stuff was actually down a small hill to a flat area by these old trees. In the same general area, he did say there would be a lot of toy cars from his son. Again, I just assumed it from being the owner. Maybe he was tired of hitting a few with the lawnmower vs digging them up while using the detector and then getting frustrated with the hobby. Idk...