Thread: Any Feedback on the Treasure Pro

Any Feedback on the Treasure Pro

Bought White's new Treasure Pro after my local dealer recommended it over the Garrett entry level models. So far we love the machine, very easy to use for a beginner. Pretty much turn it on and go. Our first few days out it found just as much stuff as the AT Pro. Depth indicator is difficult to understand, practice should help that.

I been having good luck with mine. I think most machines, no one fiddles with while swinging. Usually it would be just setting up a program for the area (if their machine has custom programs) or just setting a few menu options and then swing away. I'd def say this is a better machine to use than the Ace series, and I'd sure stick with it. No need to upgrade in the future. Maybe just a coil change, cuz I swear the round DD shape works different than the butterfly DDs. Altho I do feel there should be a backup machine. As much as I love having the 2-AA in this one, having the 2-9V means the output power can be higher and the receive side can have less gain and therefore be less susceptible to EMI and the dog fences.

While I love using both of our machines, the ATPro allows me to hear more info about the targets.

So the Whites Treasure Pro has 8 tones, and the ATPro has 3 tones. How do you hear more with the ATPro?
    "Knowledge counts but common sense matters." ~ LouAnne Johnson

Minelab E-Trac - Whites Vision/V3 - JeTco GTX Huntmaster - Whites Bullseye TRX - Garrett Pro-Pointer