Thread: Tapatalk Mobile App Plugin

Tapatalk Mobile App Plugin

The forum's Tapatalk mobile app plugin has been updated to the latest release. Please let us know if you experience any issues while using Tapatalk to access the forum via your mobile phone.

Thanks!

Oooooh! this will be interesting as I have just moved into the 21st century with a new smartphone (from a flip phone ) and just started using Taptalk on an off .
    Thanks Angel!!

Dan
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

You'll never go back to a flip phone now, Dan. It's hard to resist using a smartphone with all the neat things you can do with it aside from phone calls.

There are several members here who use the Tapatalk app. Hopefully others will find it useful as well.

I access the website via my phone's browser. Is Tapatalk better than the normal Android Chrome browser?
    On Instagram- oxshoedrew

never used the other one Drew but Taptalk is real easy to use and I like how it gives you instant updates to forum activity posts .

Quote Originally Posted by OxShoeDrew View Post
    I access the website via my phone's browser. Is Tapatalk better than the normal Android Chrome browser?
    I'm not a heavy user, but from what others have indicated it is a better way to access the forum and make posts via a smartphone. I believe CyberSage and Ill Digger do use the app regularly. Hopefully they can provide a bit more detail on the benefits over using a smartphone browser to access the forum.

I've been using this for a bit now and getting more familiar with it , I do like how when there is activity on the forum and or new posts i get an audible update tone . This allows me to be quicker to reply to others but my pictures must be on the smaller size to allow it to post from my phone but that is an easy fix . Overall i like the app for when i'm away from the computer .

Tapatalk is how I found and signed up for this site. I really like it. Only problem I seem to have then is trying to sign in on a regular computer and I can never seem to. Always says password is wrong. And I cant seem to vote for awards on Tapatalk or post seller/buyer reviews. But it is a good way to keep up. Now if my phone only took better pictures and if I could find something worth sharing, I can post pictures right in the field as it happens

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk