Thread: A dime's worth of encouragement in 5 minutes

A dime's worth of encouragement in 5 minutes

While waiting for my Safari to arrive, I got antsy and took the Excal for a turn around the house. In the first 5 minutes I turned up a VERY strong signal, pinpointed it and scuffed it out of the sand with the toe of my boot! The dime has been in the ground for a while. My house was built in '99, so it might have been dropped by someone on the work site.
    I'm recovering from shoulder injuries, so I have to keep the sessions short for now. This is just the encouragement I needed!

Name:  5minutedime.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  70.2 KB

You'll be finding dimes by the bucketful soon.

I hope your shoulder gets better!
    Lifetime totals:
    10 Large Cents, 415 Indian Heads, 2 Two Cent Pieces, 1 Capped Bust Half Dime, 1 Seated Half Dime, 10 Shield Nickels, 68 V Nickels, 124 Buffalo Nickels, 31 War Nickels, 16 Seated Dimes, 131 Barber Dimes, 405 Mercury Dimes, 249 Rosies, 4 Seated Quarters, 18 Barber Quarters, 20 Standing Liberty Quarters, 89 Silver Washingtons, 1 Seated Half, 3 Barber Halves, 16 Walking Liberty Halves

YouTube Channel: Tony Two-Cent https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmz...RlHTBIU42bUORg

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Two-Cent View Post
    You'll be finding dimes by the bucketful soon.

I hope your shoulder gets better!
    Thanks, Tony!
    I'll keep you guys posted on progress with the new stick.

One of my old partners wielded the Safari like it was magic! Best of luck!
    On Instagram- oxshoedrew

Quote Originally Posted by OxShoeDrew View Post
    One of my old partners wielded the Safari like it was magic! Best of luck!
    Thanks, Drew! Believe it or not, the Safari will get here coincidental with a major winter storm. Predictions are for two to four FEET of snow!