Thread: Etrac Spring Package Deal!!

Etrac Spring Package Deal!!

I have a complete package deal for someone.
    Minelab Etrac (3-4 years old) works perfectly
    Minelab Go Find 20 ($100.00;brand new) bought for 8 year old son did not like the work!! Used 15 minutes
    Lesche digging tool with sheath
    Lesche (Sampson) T-handle digging tool
    Etrac dust cover (new)
    All new handle wrap
    Jolly Roger Headphones used 8 times
    Garrett Pro Pointer AT (water proof) used 8 times , and have box
    Car charger & Regular battery charger
    Two battery packs, one rechargeable other for AA Batts
    Etrac handbook
    $1200.00 for everything!! OBO!!
    I have pics if interested, am NOT looking to separate, buy all, sell what you do not want. Any questions, let me know. I take PayPal, maybe a partial trade or Silver, or?? Will share in the shipping costs for the lower 48 ONLY!!
    Last edited by ewcoinhunter; 05-23-2016 at 11:28 PM.

Make me an offer folks, all I can do is say no! I have seen the same unit out there with a lot less to offer for the same amount! You are actually getting two Minelab detectors, one with less than 15 minutes, actually a pretty incredible little unit, just not my sons thing. Most of the items are new and used only a few times. Add all the items up, and it would cost you much more than what I am asking. But again, shot me an offer, you never know.

Memorial day Seal!! $1000.00 for everything!! I will still pay half the shipping fee for folks in the lower 48 only! Happy Memorial Day, and thank you to whom all that served!!

The above was supposed to say Memorial Day Sale!! Sorry for that. Final price before I put on Ebay, $1000.00 for EVERYTHING ; INCLUDING SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48!!

Still available?

Quote Originally Posted by ewcoinhunter View Post
    The above was supposed to say Memorial Day Sale!! Sorry for that. Final price before I put on Ebay, $1000.00 for EVERYTHING ; INCLUDING SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48!!
    Hey Ewcoinhunter. Is this package still available? pm me to talk about it if you would please.
    Whites VX3 with Sunray Probe, 10x12 SEF, 8x6 SEF, 10dd, 6x10Eclipse, 4x6 Eclipse, Lesche digger and Garrett Pro Pointer.