Thread: looking for probe

looking for probe

would anyone know were to get a sunray probe for my etrac ? the carrot works great just like to try other things.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyknees View Post
    would anyone know were to get a sunray probe for my etrac ? the carrot works great just like to try other things.
    They don't make them any more. You'll have to try e-bay
    Oldest Coin: 1699 William III Halfpenny

Silver 4
    Indian 3, Buff 1, V Nik 1, Rosie 2, Barber Dime, SLQ 1,

YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoU...FVGumMQ/videos

thanks digger don been watching ebay just hoping someone knew of one

I don't know what I'm going to do if my Sunray conks out. I'll probably quit MDing because I don't think I could go back to the old pin pointers.
    Oldest Coin: 100-60 BC Gallic bronze coin (Sequani Tribe)
    Oldest Silver Coin: 1156 hammered Pfennig from (now) Bavaria
    Oldest U.S. coin: 1805 Draped Bust Large Cent
    Best Coins EVER: 1625 4 Sols from Kingdom of Chateau Renaud, France
    1662 15 Kreuzers, Leopold I, Austria
    Best Relics: Bronze Age Arrowheads & Spearhead, 2c Roman silver ring, complete medieval knight's spur (x6)
    YouTube Channel: Full Metal Digger

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyDigger View Post
    I don't know what I'm going to do if my Sunray conks out. I'll probably quit MDing because I don't think I could go back to the old pin pointers.
    Lol, More finds for those in ILL if you do. It don't affect me. Idk, Dan and I like the vibraprobes. Altho it lacks the depth the Vulcan and carrot have, I still like the fact it is a quick on and quick off (usually quick off..) and that it's quiet.
    Future goals: Capped bust coin, Flowing hair LC, Classic head LC, VT copper, MA copper, Pistareen, Two-cent pc, SLQ, GW inaugural button, Excelsior button, Civil war token, and a gold ring.

just think about the old days when we had to wave a handful of dirt over the loop. I am grateful that someone came up with the pin pointer.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyDigger View Post
    I couldn't agree more. I picked up a Sunray X-1 for my E-Trac a few months back and didn't, initially realize, what a great tool it is. Once I started to really use it, I can't imagine being without it. I do still use it in tandem with my Deteknix pinpointer but even that is getting less and less... pretty soon it'll be only the Sunray X-1.

Gerry