Thread: E-Mail Notifications

E-Mail Notifications

Hope this is the right sub forum to post this in.

I have noticed I am not getting the e-mail notification on threads I post/subscribe to. I have checked my settings in my profile and my junk e-mail box of my GMail account.

Keep up the good work here at AD!!
    SeabeeRon on the beach in Santa Cruz,CA.

Hi Ron!

To be honest, I've never used this function so I'm not too familiar with how it works or how to fix the problem. I will bring it to the attention of Angel and Angie, and hopefully they can help.
    Lifetime totals:
    9 Large Cents, 415 Indian Heads, 2 Two Cent Pieces, 1 Capped Bust Half Dime, 1 Seated Half Dime, 10 Shield Nickels, 68 V Nickels, 124 Buffalo Nickels, 31 War Nickels, 16 Seated Dimes, 131 Barber Dimes, 405 Mercury Dimes, 249 Rosies, 4 Seated Quarters, 18 Barber Quarters, 19 Standing Liberty Quarters, 89 Silver Washingtons, 1 Seated Half, 3 Barber Halves, 16 Walking Liberty Halves

YouTube Channel: Tony Two-Cent https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmz...RlHTBIU42bUORg

Well, I got the notification on your reply, so I guess it was just a hic-up in the system! Thanks Tony!
    SeabeeRon on the beach in Santa Cruz,CA.

Veteran Member leslie(nova scotia)'s Avatar
    fEEL YOUR PAIN...BUT ON FACEBOOK WITH THE cOIL TO THE sOIL GROUP.....MAKES ME DROOL AT WHATTHEY FIND. hAVEN'T NOTICED YOU ON THE FORUM LATELY....SCREAMING I SEE........DAM CAP LOCKS!
    From the land of the Bluenose.....life is a beach at least till the tide comes in and the Bud is all gone. Swish and dig at the drop of a dime!