Thread: When you know it's time to quit for the day!

When you know it's time to quit for the day!

I was not having a good day started out with all kinds of equipment problems, my sling was all tangled up and my headphones and wireless module came apart, including my GPS over heating from the car, then I was detecting in a park near a tot lot when I was pounced on by a very excited little boy watching me and every time I went to dig he was right there well after a couple more times where I found nothing but trash he turned to me and stated you know what ? they should it a trash detector instead of a metal detector LOL well that's when I knew it was time to quit for the day.
    Be Safe And Happy Hunting All

Sarge

Been there, done that!
    Equipment:
    Minelab: CTX 3030, GPX 4800, X-Terra 705. Whites TDI SL.

2023 Silver: 1 Gold: 0

Best finds: 28 silver dime spill, 1800s Dutch customs seal.
    Oldest/best coins: 1837 Upper Canada large cent, 1877 Seated Dime
    Oldest find: 1800 Sailors Luck token
    You Tube: Rediscovering America

sorry, just made me laugh at loud.
    On Instagram- oxshoedrew

Ouch. That shows the ignorance why many get denied on permissions. People seem to think there is a ridic amount of stuff in the ground that will make them rich.. and the reality is that we often dig a lot of trash.

I had a few following me around one time in a park. The kids were actually impressed with a few of the meager finds I got. They were wanting to use the pinpointer and machine and shovel. One actually uttered something about the pocket knife I had saying his dad's was better....until I took it out to show him. His mind changed quick.
    Future goals: Capped bust coin, Flowing hair LC, Classic head LC, VT copper, MA copper, Pistareen, Two-cent pc, SLQ, GW inaugural button, Excelsior button, Civil war token, and a gold ring.