Thread: poetic justice with silver

Veteran Member leslie(nova scotia)'s Avatar

poetic justice with silver

After a demanding 12 hour shift I quickly headed home grabbed a pair of swimming trunks, the Pro and headed to a local beach. Man was it hot and humid! Set the pro at pro zero mode, 2 bars down and iron at my lucky number...19. Waist high in the drink I was the recipient of some unwanted attention as a horse fly was bugging the heck out of me. After several vain attempted I got the sucker as it rested on my forearm. It hit the water with it legs kicking at the sky. No quicker than blink and fish came up and swallowed it. Poetic justice nature style. I lost the horse fly but was then shadowed by a trout who was looking for a free meal. Every time I brought the sieve up as the sand filtered through it there he was. 4 bobby pins later this silver number appeared in my sieve..................not sure who it is but kind a thinking with the F.D. at the top stands for fire department....only guessing.

Did not protect my antagonist who made some trout a quick snack!
    From the land of the Bluenose.....life is a beach at least till the tide comes in and the Bud is all gone. Swish and dig at the drop of a dime!

St. Florian is the patron saint of firefighters. Are you sure that bug wasn't a firefly?
    Land of Two Seasons - Snow and Fire Danger.