Thread: Where to detect?

Where to detect?

My moto is you can find anything, anywhere, anytime, just dig it. I have been over the same ground 10 times and will find something I swear wasn't there the last time and I mean not just on the surface. I think when temp and moisture levels change
    , land or water, the halo changes and that when things perk up. I also sincerely believe you find what you are ment to and do not find what you are NOT supposed to. It gets all Zen like out there for me. I never resist the "hunches". They always pay off. How about you?

I'm much of the same mindset. Detecting really is my Zen time! And it's funny, sometimes I could sweat things move to new locations underground sometimes. A good example is when you dig a great signal, but when you pull the plug up, signal is gone! LOL
    Equipment:
    Minelab: CTX 3030, GPX 4800, X-Terra 705. Whites TDI SL.

2023 Silver: 1 Gold: 0

Best finds: 28 silver dime spill, 1800s Dutch customs seal.
    Oldest/best coins: 1837 Upper Canada large cent, 1877 Seated Dime
    Oldest find: 1800 Sailors Luck token
    You Tube: Rediscovering America

Been there...hate that..lol

Quote Originally Posted by Digger_O'Dell View Post
    I'm much of the same mindset. Detecting really is my Zen time! And it's funny, sometimes I could sweat things move to new locations underground sometimes. A good example is when you dig a great signal, but when you pull the plug up, signal is gone! LOL
    Or have you gotten a good signal and all you can find is an ant colony.
    V3i and Eagle Spectrum.

Oldest Coin 1813 Large Cent
    Favorite Coin 1907 Barber Quarter

not red ones I hope. Our mole holes go off and drive us crazy.

I like to hit pounded sites after a good rain....I really hear the difference... also after a 1/2 inch of snow, when you can really hit every inch as you can see where you've been....not the 31-degree heavy wet stuff that sticks to your coil, the 25-degree light variety.
    On Instagram- oxshoedrew

Quote Originally Posted by OxShoeDrew View Post
    I like to hit pounded sites after a good rain....I really hear the difference... also after a 1/2 inch of snow, when you can really hit every inch as you can see where you've been....not the 31-degree heavy wet stuff that sticks to your coil, the 25-degree light variety.
    That's the one good thing about the snow is seeing where you have been. But I will state it puts a damper on swinging. You don't know where every tree branch is at under the snow.
    Future goals: Capped bust coin, Flowing hair LC, Classic head LC, VT copper, MA copper, Pistareen, Two-cent pc, SLQ, GW inaugural button, Excelsior button, Civil war token, and a gold ring.