Thread: My second Deus

Global Moderator Fire Fighter 43's Avatar

My second Deus

I pulled the trigger and bought another XP Deus. I had one for a short time 3 years ago but kept going back to the CTX, so I sold it. I never really gave myself it a good chance to learn the machine like I should have. I did regret selling it and always planned on getting another someday. After messing up my shoulder again and my elbow tendinitis flaring up, I thought it was time. The pending update and new wireless XP pinpointer also helped with the decision. You can not beat the weight and the fact that XP is very dedicated to keeping it updated and adding new products. I kept all my old notes and programs so I loaded a few and took it out a couple times this week. It was a very good start with a new machine. See my post in Coinshooting stories.

Minelab Equinox 800, 15”Coiltek, 11” & 6”coils

XP Deus II , 11", 9” & 11x13 coils

Detectors since 1977: Simplex, DEUS, CTX 3030, F75 Ltd, Etrac, Excal II, V3i, DFX, GTI2000, Eagle II, 6000DI, 6DB, AlaskanTR4B, Beachcomber

Other than in photos or video I've never had the opportunity to see one, much less have the opportunity to even try one out. At the time I got my CTX, the Deus was still a mystery and nobody really seemed to know much about them.
    Equipment:
    Minelab: CTX 3030, GPX 4800, X-Terra 705. Whites TDI SL.

2023 Silver: 1 Gold: 0

Best finds: 28 silver dime spill, 1800s Dutch customs seal.
    Oldest/best coins: 1837 Upper Canada large cent, 1877 Seated Dime
    Oldest find: 1800 Sailors Luck token
    You Tube: Rediscovering America

Global Moderator Fire Fighter 43's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Digger_O'Dell View Post
    Other than in photos or video I've never had the opportunity to see one, much less have the opportunity to even try one out.
    Next time we get together you will have to check it out. The only thing is, you might have to get one then. LOL

Minelab Equinox 800, 15”Coiltek, 11” & 6”coils

XP Deus II , 11", 9” & 11x13 coils

Detectors since 1977: Simplex, DEUS, CTX 3030, F75 Ltd, Etrac, Excal II, V3i, DFX, GTI2000, Eagle II, 6000DI, 6DB, AlaskanTR4B, Beachcomber

its a solid machine no doubt.
    Best finds GW Button and John Adams Cufflink.
    Trust in the Lord...