Thread: special meeting

special meeting

I was in whitewater Wisconsin over the weekend and tried out my new go find 60 from minelab while waiting to take my tour group back home. well I wound up with 8 quarters ,11 dimes ,14 pennies a cat charm and a ladies watch. not bad for 1 1/2 hours of detecting .
    But the best find was digginduo stopped by to talk some guy detecting on the street and I had a nice time talking detecting with them . So a big shoutout to them and good hunting.

Well, that was productive time! Do you drive a tour bus?
    On Instagram- oxshoedrew

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyknees View Post
    I was in whitewater Wisconsin over the weekend and tried out my new go find 60 from minelab while waiting to take my tour group back home. well I wound up with 8 quarters ,11 dimes ,14 pennies a cat charm and a ladies watch. not bad for 1 1/2 hours of detecting .
    But the best find was digginduo stopped by to talk some guy detecting on the street and I had a nice time talking detecting with them . So a big shoutout to them and good hunting.
    Thanks for the kind words.It was very nice meeting and talking to you as well. It definitely is a small world. It looks like you did pretty good there. Congrats!!
    Best of luck in your future hunts!
    Don & Alec
    Oldest Coin: 1699 William III Halfpenny

Silver 5
    Indian 3, Buff 1, V Nik 1, Rosie 2, Barber Dime, SLQ 1, barber qtr 1,

YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoU...FVGumMQ/videos

I drive a tour bus to support my three months in florida . I,ve been in the Midwest my whole life and I'm tired of the cold. I do some beach hunting while I,m there but have more luck in the parks.