Thread: euphoric outing

Veteran Member leslie(nova scotia)'s Avatar

euphoric outing

A cleansing was required. Not one of the body but of the soul and mind. Day to day stress with it's relentless hounding had to be purged. Digaholics know how to accomplish this. The Freedom 3 Plus was placed in my cars trunk.
    The parking lot was vacant; or so I thought. Before I could exit Nogo a pair of deer emerged from the haze of the forest. Unconcerned by any presence. They eventually evaporated into the mist.

The machine was turned on as I went deeper into the park only to be engulfed by the shear beauty of the forest. Each leaf was a collage of effervescent gold, yellow, orange and green. Gentle winds played their tunes threw the leaves causing many to glide earthward. To blanket the earth for the upcoming season. The wind was the only sound...an occasional bell tone from the Garrett. Anger, pain, grieve and stress evaporated with a calm inheriting my inner being.
    The time to head back was approaching . The noise from the road could now be heard Melancholy. Nirvana was put aside.

In the parking lot reality once again took hold with this message. In my pocket the other reality...13 pennies.
    From the land of the Bluenose.....life is a beach at least till the tide comes in and the Bud is all gone. Swish and dig at the drop of a dime!

Nice pics. Looks like autumn is all around you me bouy!
    Oldest Coin: 100-60 BC Gallic bronze coin (Sequani Tribe)
    Oldest Silver Coin: 1156 hammered Pfennig from (now) Bavaria
    Oldest U.S. coin: 1805 Draped Bust Large Cent
    Best Coins EVER: 1625 4 Sols from Kingdom of Chateau Renaud, France
    1662 15 Kreuzers, Leopold I, Austria
    Best Relics: Bronze Age Arrowheads & Spearhead, 2c Roman silver ring, complete medieval knight's spur (x6)
    YouTube Channel: Full Metal Digger