Thread: Navy Davy slicing and dicing....gone beserk!

Veteran Member leslie(nova scotia)'s Avatar

Navy Davy slicing and dicing....gone beserk!

Down the highway, to the dirt road, that led to the campground, that was in a field, by a tree strand beside a river. Once again Lloyd had given Navy Davy and I permission (5th year) to hunt his campground. Explained to him we wanted to stay out of the wooded areas as deer season opened last week. Got a laugh out of him. I also enquired if any one had mentioned anything specific that was lost. He retorted that 2 sets of keys had been misplaced this camping season. As always the view was...well.....inspirational!

The dig was on with ND and his Tecknitics and I the old Freedom 3 (which is now one of 3 like 7 of nine...I can only wish) with the Pro in the trunk for backup.
    ND was doing the areas closest the river scoring coins. I was at the lower end....getting soakers as this as$ worn sneakers. Half way through the dig Navy Davy metamorphosed into ...into...Jason...all three of the Michael Myers from the Halloween movies!

Scary as halibut me son! Take Jamie Lee Curtis any day!
    I took one of my finds and dialed 911 to no avail!

ND calmed down after digging a few more coins!
    Went back to Lloyd's and left him some goodies that we found in his campground.

Shortly thereafter it was a stop at PetroCan for fuel for his car and pop for us. Satisfing day out.
    ND's take minus the knife and tent pegs.....at least I didn't have to look over my shoulder on the way home!

Bluenoser's take minus the cell phone...quota plus 9 added to the fund.

From the land of the Bluenose.....life is a beach at least till the tide comes in and the Bud is all gone. Swish and dig at the drop of a dime!

Scary Davy with a knify.....congrats on another quota.
    V3i- Prism IV- Pro Pointer
    2020 GOAL: Any Flowing Hair coin

TOTAL 100 YEAR OLD COINS - -280
    2020:
    Silver: 11

Oldest U.S. Copper - 1795 Liberty Cap
    Oldest U.S. Silver - 1829 Capped Bust Dime extra large 10C
    Click here to view my album

Congrats on quota! Sounded like a very nice outing

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

Elite Member
    Great photos and nice bunch of coins. WD
    Total silver 3 - Goal 50 (2024 Finds) - 0 Washington - 0 Barber Dimes - 0 Mercury Dimes- - 3 Roosevelt Dimes - 0 V Nickels - 0 Buffalos - 0 War Nickels - 0 Indian - 10 Wheats - $ 3.44 in clad
    Relics: MILESTONES since 2012: 1700 silver coins - 8000 Clad Quarters - 500 Roosevelts - 750 Mercury Dimes