Thread: MY WEEKEND REPORT: Found 6 silver dimes within a 10 foot section of sidewalk!

MY WEEKEND REPORT: Found 6 silver dimes within a 10 foot section of sidewalk!

Hello Everyone,

Here's my weekend report: Our club detected am old town in the Pacific Northwest and received several sidewalk and yard permissions. I located a few silver dimes, and Justin hit a silver streak, finding 4 silver dimes within a 10 foot section of sidewalk. Total found for the weekend was 6 silver dimes (3 rosies and 3 mercs). The rain here has been relentless!!!

I've posted the video of this weekends hunt, and also included a couple hunts just before the fall monsoons started. The video includes a double silver hook up where we recovered a barber quarter a mercury dime at the same time. Also a 1918 merc find with a cool vintage toy army jeep and a half dollar spill!

That's it for now.. Happy hunting everyone!

-SilverChirp

Elite Member
    Nice finds and nice video. WD
    Total silver 3 - Goal 50 (2024 Finds) - 0 Washington - 0 Barber Dimes - 0 Mercury Dimes- - 3 Roosevelt Dimes - 0 V Nickels - 0 Buffalos - 0 War Nickels - 0 Indian - 10 Wheats - $ 3.44 in clad
    Relics: MILESTONES since 2012: 1700 silver coins - 8000 Clad Quarters - 500 Roosevelts - 750 Mercury Dimes

Veteran Member leslie(nova scotia)'s Avatar
    Man that is a great dig!
    From the land of the Bluenose.....life is a beach at least till the tide comes in and the Bud is all gone. Swish and dig at the drop of a dime!