Thread: Patriots Win !

Patriots Win !

Congratulations to the New England Patriots on winning Super bowl 51

Dan
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

It was a hell of a come back... I knew they weren't out of it, especially when Atlanta's offense was off the field for over an hour. Go Jets!

Dan, it started out as a one sided game. There were quite a few flags that could go either way, but it seemed to favor the Pats in the first half, yet they still didn't seem to move the ball. Before they finally got the first FG, it showed the stats. Brady had only 13yd while Ryan had 122yd. No wonder they were up so much. Biggest comeback in history during a superbowl. Brady is the only QB to get 5x superbowls. I thought it was funny, tho, to see the woman in red. Guessing she's the Falcon owner's wife? I don't pay attention to those deets, but she was celebrating and dancing around. Once the last two pats scores, it showed her again. The look on her face was meme-worthy. Lol.

This is more of a tight knit group, so don't think the haters will surface. Even I made the joke to the gf (who wanted the Steelers to be there..so you know how that goes), there's gonna be a meme somewhere with Brady and Belichick saying "We're losing big" "Ok, get the deflated balls." I haven't seen my newsfeed yet to see any of the memes.

Global Moderator Fire Fighter 43's Avatar
    It was one hell of a comeback!! Congrats to the Patriots and their fans. When I was playing a lot of competitive golf I always wrote out my goals and at the bottom of my goal list for every tournament in bold letters was "NEVER GIVE UP" The Patriots could easily got down on themselves and gave up after being down 25.
    Last edited by Fire Fighter 43; 02-06-2017 at 02:14 PM.

Minelab Equinox 800, 15”Coiltek, 11” & 6”coils

XP Deus II , 11", 9” & 11x13 coils

Detectors since 1977: Simplex, DEUS, CTX 3030, F75 Ltd, Etrac, Excal II, V3i, DFX, GTI2000, Eagle II, 6000DI, 6DB, AlaskanTR4B, Beachcomber

Of course the Pats won. Was there ever any doubt?

I can't tell you how many comebacks I've missed when the Patriots go down by a few scores, then I get bored and leave to do something else, only to find out they came roaring back to win. I gave up watching in the second quarter last night after Atlanta scored its third TD. Fortunately midway through the third quarter, my wife yelled down to me that maybe I should come back up and watch the game. Glad I did.

I am not a good fan. If I am not being entertained I quit watching.
    Oldest find: 5,000 year old copper spearhead
    Oldest coin: 1699 William III halfpenny
    Purdiest coin: 1832 Capped Bust quarter
    Coolest find: USA button with blue threads still on shank

"He who would search for pearls must dive below."