Thread: AT pro cam locks

AT pro cam locks

I metal detect south west Missouri I have three metal detectors and I just bought my first garret AT pro got it yesterday everything is good besides the top cam lock was cracked, can these be bought or replaced? my AT Pro is brand new sone will the Warrent cover this? I mainly hunt for civil war relics and I am glad to be new to this forum. And will appreciate any advice about the camlock.

Quote Originally Posted by duane7411 View Post
    I metal detect south west Missouri I have three metal detectors and I just bought my first garret AT pro got it yesterday everything is good besides the top cam lock was cracked, can these be bought or replaced? my AT Pro is brand new sone will the Warrent cover this? I mainly hunt for civil war relics and I am glad to be new to this forum. And will appreciate any advice about the camlock.
    If you call Garrett they will send you a replacement and Iam sure it will be free of charge...in the mean time you gotta love duct tape.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaspipe101 View Post
    If you call Garrett they will send you a replacement and Iam sure it will be free of charge...in the mean time you gotta love duct tape.
    Thanks you for the reply.